What's Your Favorite Seinfeld Episode?
SEC 2013 Text To Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTA viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTTA (the “Station”), Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, STIHL Incorporated, STIHL Dealers, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text “SEC” to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. By entering, entrants consent to will receive up to 3 messages relating to this contest, from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on September 24, 2013 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 8, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EST on September 30, 2013, October 31, 2013, and December 8, 2013 to qualify for the monthly drawings. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On September 30th, October 31st, and December 8th, one (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Three (3) grand prize winners will each receive one (1) portable cooler, one (1) floor mat, one (1) 30-pack of football-shaped plastic cups, one (1) 22-pack of football-themed paper plates, one (1) 4-piece set of stainless steel grilling tools, one (1) large Great 38 shirt, and one (1) Great 38 plastic tumbler. Each Grand Prize Package has a fair market value of $81.60.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 4 days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented
3. If a the winner cannot be notified within 4 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614, and on the Station’s website at great38.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614 by December 13, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE
TAMPA BAY RIGHT NOW