What's Your Favorite Seinfeld Episode?
UNIVERSAL SUMMER 2013 CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTA viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTTA (the “Station”), Universal City Development Partners, Ltd., d/b/a Universal Orlando, in Orlando, Florida, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text “AUTOBOTS” to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to 2 messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on July 29, 2013, and all entries must be received by Station by 5p.m. EDT on August 18, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On August 19, 2013, twenty-five (25) second place winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among the twenty-five (25) second place winners.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Who Can Enter
1. Twenty-five (25) second place winners will be selected. Each second place winner will receive two (2) 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks, and one (1) Universal Orlando Resort general parking pass. Each second place prize expires September 15, 2013, and is valued at $263.00.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive four (4) 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks, one (1) Universal Orlando Resort general parking pass, and one (1) night hotel accommodations (one room, quadruple occupancy) at a hotel determined by Universal Orlando. The Grand Prize Package has a fair market value of $580.75 (actual value may vary depending on travel dates and hotel location). The grand prize does not include transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other expenses incurred during the trip. The grand prize is subject to availability and reservation, and must be used by September 15, 2013. If winner is between 18 and 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check-in to the hotel.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 4 days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a the winner cannot be notified within 4 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip within the time frame described above, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning a second place prize depend on the number of entries received. Odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 25.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614, and on the Station’s website at mytvtampabay.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614 by August 29, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Universal City Development Partners, Ltd., d/b/a Universal Orlando in Orlando, Florida accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
THE PEOPLE'S COURT
EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND
LAW & ORDER: SVU