Rules and Conditions
WTTA GREAT 38 NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in WTTA viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast WTTA (collectively the Station), Gulf Coast Honda Dealers, Florida Injury, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to www.Great38.com and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, telephone number, birth date, address, city, state, ZIP Code, accept the No Text Zone pledge and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 24, 2014, and ends on December 31, 2014 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by the Station by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each quarter (March 31, 2014, June 30, 2014, September 30, 2014 and December 31, 2014) during the Contest Period to qualify for the quarterly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Beginning on April 1, 2014, and the first day of each new quarter during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record as of the last day of the immediately preceding quarter, for a total of four (4) winners.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. The four (4) winners will each receive one (1) Visa gift card valued at $25. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions provided by Visa.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by telephone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to the Station at the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner(s) claims his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner(s) are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner(s) must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant, per IP address.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTA, 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL 33614, and on the Station's website www.Great38.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTA, 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL 33614, by January 10, 2015.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Gulf Coast Honda Dealers, and Florida Injury accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.